Buying and selling a home can be a stressful time for individuals and families. Jasper Vincent’s conveyancing team has a wealth of experience to ensure transactions run as smoothly as possible. Our experience ranges from the transfer of Mayfair properties to Hampshire family homes and Southampton waterside properties.
Conveyor belt services offered by some larger firms can fall short of the high standards and personal service clients require. Throughout the conveyancing process we place client care at the heart of what we do. We liaise promptly with other professionals involved in the process to ensure the smooth transfer of information. We explain the conveyancing process, cater for very specific requirements, and keep clients updated throughout the transaction.
The work we carry out includes:
- The sale and purchase of residential property
- Transfers of property following death, separation or divorce
- Auction Sales and Purchases
- New Builds and Shared Ownership properties
- Help to Buy Government Schemes
- Transfers of Equity and Declarations of Trust
- Deeds of Easements and other property-related matters
- Advice in respect of Property Rental and Portfolio Management.
‘This is the first occasion we have used Jasper Vincent and would have no reservations on recommending their services to friends and family. We wholeheartedly recommend Jackie Knight’ – Fareham Property Seller and Purchaser
‘I have already recommended Mo and her team to people. I would definitely continue to recommend’ – Poole Property Seller and Purchaser