We advise on corporate deals across all sectors and are seasoned dealmakers in transactions in the company and commercial sector and leisure industry.
We offer specialist strategic and business affairs advice on all types of corporate deals from setting up businesses, shareholder and partnership agreements, sales and acquisitions to management buy outs, joint ventures and investment arrangements as well as offering employment related advice and handling general commercial agreements.
Years of collective experience mean that we are better placed than most other law firms in dealing with issues that frequently arise in corporate deals involving substantial commercial property investment.
For every deal we negotiate, we draw on the knowledge of relevant sector specialists. Our advice is pro-active and business orientated to achieve the best outcomes. We advise on the following:
- Incorporating and structuring start-up companies
- Private company share and asset acquisitions and disposals
- Complex earn-out structures
- Joint ventures and investor / shareholder arrangements
- Corporate restructuring, capital reductions and share buy-backs
- LLP and partnership agreements
- Management buy ins and buy outs
- Employment matters
- EMI Options schemes
- Finance and security agreements
- General commercial agreements