Jasper Vincent has a long established Commercial Property practice with a highly regarded reputation in Hampshire and a growing presence in London and the South East. Senior Partner Matthew Robbins heads up the Commercial Property team and has extensive experience of wider commercial deals.
Finding an ideal business premises or portfolio property is an important and challenging venture. Our team is qualified to advise on a wide range of associated issues which may have a bearing on how a transaction progresses. Using the benefit of our experience and up to date knowledge of the law we are able to provide pro-active, business orientated solutions to Commercial Property transactions.
The work we carry out includes:
- Sales and Purchases of Commercial Property
- Granting or taking of new Leases
- Renewing or re-negotiating existing Leases / Business Tenancies
- Dealing with Development and Planning issues including Section 106 Agreements and Option Agreements
- Advising and dealing with Environmental / Contamination issues at commercial sites
- Legal Charges
- Advice in respect of Property Portfolios
- General Commercial Property Enquiries